PUBLIC RELATIONS CAMPAIGN
PR Campaign for SIGLOS "Por Los Siglos"
* Over 30 media placements and interviews within the first month including Bravewords, New Noise, Uncivil Revolt, and MetalUnderground * SIGLOS made it to The 20 Underground Metal Bands You Might’ve Missed In March
* Video premiered on Metal Injection on March 21, 2022 and reached 1,000 plays in the first week
In reference to SIGLOS, Sin reveals, "It's been a long time coming and I'm so beyond excited to finally have this new project see the light of day. Our first single and video "Por Los Siglos" turned out just as I had envisioned it. It's a slightly different sound and direction for me with this project and I couldn't be happier with it. It had been some time since I had felt this enthusiastic about a new project so I hope you all feel the genuine excitement and emotion in this music. We have more music to unleash and can't wait to let you all in on it! Thank you all for your continued love and support!”
“Sin is a singularly unique talent, underrated guitar hero, and a key dynamic member of every project he's done, and I can't wait to hear what he does next! I know it's going to be stellar!"
"Sin has been a solid back bone to everything he's been involved in and it's great to see him stepping out now to do his own thing. He is a true rockstar in every sense of the word"
“SIGLOS, Dark, Powerful, Magic!
Listening to SIGLOS brings all this and more weaving through the stories of old and bridging through to the world of today. Hypnotic vocals and entrenching melodies prove SIGLOS to be a Dark Force for the future worldwide.”
RED CARPET COORDINATOR
The 2020 Sue Wong Oscar Gala at the Taglyan Cultural Complex in West Hollywood, CA
* With only one month to garner attraction, I generated celebrity interest, press releases, invites, and tip sheet
* Coordinated red carpet for over 400 guests, including media and celebrities
* 40 media outlets covered the event
* Media placement in The Hollywood Reporter, Channel 7 News, and Fox 11 News , Official Fame Magazine , Santa Monica Observer, Splash Magazine, Blaring Out Show with Eric Blair
Sue Wong was the first American designer credited with bringing Haute Couture looks to the masses at affordable prices, therefore launching and solidifying her reputation as the Everywoman’s Couturier. She ruled the American Evening Market, selling to the highest level stores in America, such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales. Spread throughout more than 27 countries globally, Sue Wong fashion is the number one source for evening fashion, proving the signature style is beloved worldwide and appreciated by women all over the world.
Gary Payton Launch Party for The CannaSports
* Coordinated the red carpet event for 300 guests and media
* Solidified 12 media placements for Gary Payton's event in one month including interviews for Hight Times , Good Morning La La Land , Benzinga Respect My Region
* Secured main feature for Gary Payton and cover in CULTURE Magazine
Gary “The Glove” Payton is a Hall of Fame recognized athlete with a list of accolades including nine-time NBA All-Star. In response to the legalization of cannabis for pain relief, Payton is launching his product line, CannaSports, to provide a solution to the worldwide need for athletes of all genres to receive safe, effective and non-addictive pain medication.
DREAM NORTH FOUNDATION HONORED TO COLLABORATE WITH LOS ANGELES POLICE MUSEUM TO UPLIFT FOSTER AND INNER-CITY CHILDREN
Saturday’s event involved various activities, such as a museum tour, magic show, food trucks and more! DNF is requested attendees bring their new and delicately used books to our events to donate to the children in foster care. Comfort Cases, an international non-profit organization that promotes hope and dignity to youth in foster care, is also partnering with DNF for this event, by donating seventy-five comfort cases filled with comfort and personal care items for youth entering the foster care system.
Each backpack can include numerous items, such as a toothbrush, pajamas, stuffed animals, a blanket, books, hygiene products and more.
Highlights of our event included Guest Speakers Christine Devine who is a 16 Emmy-winning news anchor for Fox 11 News and Wednesday’s Child, and Rob Scheer (Founder of Comfort Cases). Most exciting, we honored William Romeo (former American Gladiator) with the “Story Time with Dream North & Friends: Leaders Who Dream” Award.
Thank you to our partners FAMLI Inc. (Green Dot Public Schools) and sponsors Spread the Word Nevada, Sweet E’s Bake Shop, First Book + Pi Beta Phi, Better World Books, Remix Mobile Stage, and VIDA and ClearMask for sponsoring event masks. And a special thanks to Brides Academic Center of Excellence for your school supplies gift bag contribution and Los Angeles County 2nd District Supervisor Holly J. Mitchell for sponsoring our Story Time literary arts programs with $5,000.